My left Feet Burns more at age of 37 after the incident at age of 20th it have been never this bad

Posted , 3 users are following.

My left feet base burns in shoe I don't know why. my current age is 37 years and when I was 20 years old I got caught by police by mistake, they tortured me hanged me upside down for whole night and with the wooden stick they hit me hard under my foot check picture. after i put on shoes for like 2-3 hours i start feeling like burning or irritation like it is inflamed/sensitive.i am for sure not a diabetic patient. can someone explain if this burning is because of the area of my feet damaged like nerves or something? or am i diabetic. my father is 75 years old and still he is not diabetic. i am afraid. when i wear shoes continously for 2–3 hours its that area in attached link pic start burning or i feel irritation like i want to take out my feet out of shoe so badly.imageimageimage

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

See a neurolgoist. He or she can perform an EMG and nerve conduction test to determine if you have nerve damage. See your general doctor for bloodwork to check for diabetes. That said, it doesn't sound like diabetic neruopathy because it's isolated to one section of your feet. See a neurologist to determine what's going on.

• Posted

Could be neuropathic pain after the trauma you experienced to your feet. I have neuropathy in both arms after a dody blood test and a fall on my elbow. I'm afraid there is nothing you can do about nerve damage. A TENS machine might help temporarily. Doctors will only prescribe anti depressants at low dose which can be very toxic and take a long time to work if they do benefit you.

• Posted

thanks thanks for your reply are you really telling me that there is nothing I can do about nerve damage cause this burning sensation is killing me everyday. also I never checked with the doctor about it after the incident because my parents were in shock and I never told them about the torture that I suffered. Ii is just from last 10 years or so I've been kicking the tables while walking in the office unintentionally. I mean when I work sometimes I forget where my feets are landing I've been thinking all these years that maybe I am a nerd or I don't concentrate while walking but from last few years I have started to realise that it is because of this connection between my mind and my feet that is not hundred percent that is why I land my feet not the right place while walking and sometime twist it. I don't know how to explain but I just want to know that as I have been afraid all these years to go check with the doctor or maybe I never wanted to go to see the doctor because may be too late the damage has been done is it related to that nerve damage that you are telling me about or it is just that I don't concentrate while walking on. well honestly speaking life is too fast for me now I have children and wife and I have too many financial and social problems going on and I don't want to go to check with the doctor so I decided to ask in the forum if I can get any kind of medication or like is there any way that it can be healed? will I have to live with that all my life it is just seems acceptable.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.