My life feel like finish .. getting bubbles in my urine (trace protien in my urine)

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello Dear Sir / Mam

my self Rajeev and i am from india .

this is my first post here.recently i do a routine check for my body .

while routine check i get

1) Fatty liver Grde 2 dieses

2)SGPT= 130  Normal range ( 7-56)

3) SGOT= 67 Normal range ( 5-35)

serum uric acid = 8.3 mg/dl  normal range ( 2.0-7.2 )

now Urine

volume= 15 ml

color - pale yellow

appearance = clear

ph= 5.0

specific gravity = 1.025

glucose= nill

Protein- Trace ( they not indiacte how much i dont know why )

ketone body - -ve

BILIRUBIN = -VE

BILE SALT= -VE

URBOILINOGEN= NORMAL

NITRITE- -VE

MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION:-

ELIPTHELIAL CELL= 2-3 /HPF

RBC=1-2/HPF

PUS CELLS-1-2/HCF

CRYSTALS- URIC ACID+ CALCIUM OXALATE++

CAST = NILL

OTHERS= NILL

MY SERUM CREATINE = 0.85 NORAM RANGE ( 0.80 - 1.50)

Now i am getting bubbles in my urine in small amount not much ( not fommy like half of boul) some times bubble disaapear quickly sometimes take times approx 1min

i dont know what is the reason and protien also trace in my urine .

when i ask doctor they are saying its nothing but i worry about my kidney sad

does is by reason of my Liver Problem as i mention i am suffring from Fatty liver Grde 2

please expert reply my answer ...i m getting too much tension

bubbles in moring first pee is more

i am drinking plently of water approx/3 liter /day

Kind Regards

Rajeev

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Rajeev, & I'm not an expert, but I haven't read anything on bubbles in urine as being particularly ominous regarding liver or kidney disease.  

During the hot weather of Summer, we often can get dehydrated overnight, even when we drink a lot of water during the day.  This may be affecting your first urination in the morning.  

I like to say: "when all else fails, sometimes we simply have to trust our doctors".  If your doc is assuring you are OK, then you probably are.  

Fatty liver can best be resolved by restricting simple sugars and alcohol.  Vitamin-E and "Lecithin" have been shown helpful in resolving fatty liver.  Eggs are particularly rich in Lecithin, so if you can include a few eggs in your diet a few times per week, this may help with your recovery.  

Best Wishes for Better Health!

• Posted

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your information sir but problem is i am getting bubbly urine in day also not only in early morning

• Posted

Rajeev. Your life is Not finished.  The trace of protein in your urine is normal.  I had trace protein in my urine once and a couple of months later there wasn’t any.  Your liver enzymes are slightly elevated, (so are mine).  I have mild fatty infiltration of my liver, so I have be cutting down on carbs, taking 800 units of vitamin E like my doc told me to. As far as bubbles in the bowel after you pee, if you pee directly in the water it’ll bubble up naturally.  You said it wasn’t foamy, so that’s good.  My pee bubbles up to.  I’m not an expert or doctor, but everything I saw on you blood work doesn’t look too bad.  Just listen to your doctor, and as long as you feel good, try not to worry about it.  Live your life buddy.  😊. I’ve spent way too much time worrying about my health, and I realized I wake up in the morning,  breathing on my on and able to stand up.  That’s pretty damn amazing. 

• Posted

Hello Sir

Thanka a lot for valuable comment

i am taking evion 400 vitmin E tablets daily

now feel like good

Thanks again for giving valuable points

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.