My life turns to misery

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am so depressed because I encouter panick attacks even in night or even in my deep sleep, , a wyl ago, I just woke up because my heart beat fast. . . I just cried because it seems like i was cheated from my illness, . i am afraid that I will die young or gone crazy, i took nexito 10 mg duringg the attack.after i prayed, i calmed, but i am still afraid that i will encounter anxiety and panick disorder again. . I want to gid rid of my illness and be a woman who i used to be. . everything i do is limited because of my illness. . . pls help. . and pls pray for me. . tnx, im 24, teacher from philippines. . tnx brothers and sisters

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi rachelle youre not alone in this you have started by coming on this forum.these ladies are terrific they have more insights an xperience...I too have an anxiety disorder an its dreadful to live with...I have not used or taken any forms of tablets...cream etcccc im going it alone... but since being on here its given me coinfidence to at least try just to cut a bit of this anxiety away with oroducts being mentioned here. ... good luck an all the bestπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ keep reading you will get help
  • Posted

hi sis Lorna, i just wanted to know if this illness will lead you to death? i feel that i am going to faint. . i want to enjoy life but my illness wants me to stop from doing want i want to do. . . but i am happy that you can relate and understand me, even my friends cant understand iwhat i am going through. .Β 
    • Posted

Hi rachelle.... you cannot die from anxiety its just all these bodily sensations causing havoc to out bodies...you are not alone here...coming on here to get answers is a step forward ...to put your mind at ease visit your GP and tell them of your symptons...an then he/she will put you on the right medications or wats best for you. ... but I can relate to you an how you are feeling .... if you need to talk more im here....always willing to listen an help where I can....hang in there you aint alone....πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†
  • Posted

hi, rache..my name is dory im a filipina too,i recently posted my discussion in this forum a week ago. I too suffered anxiety, im afraid day and night, i always palpitate. my mind always goes deep beyond my craziest imagination and that is to die young. im 29 and i have 2 kids...hope we could talk and share our feelings . keep me posted. take care.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.