My lower abdomen has been acting weird is it appendicitis or not?

Posted , 1 user is following.

So I've noticed some changes in my lower stomach area. There has been a pain on the left and right of my stomach, sometimes it's both sides then it is on the right or left. I've searched on what it could it be, but some when I put lower right abdomen it says appendicitis. Which I'm not feeling any of symptoms of appendicitis at all, I still have an appetite, my temperature is still the same, and I still have the ability to pass gas.

I went to urgent care to see what was going on, the doctor said that my muscles could be inflamed or have muscle spasms. But it still continues whenever I do the exercises that I have done.

So I'm going to be scheduling an appointment with my doctor to see if it's anything serious or not. 

But what do you think could be?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.