My lung test results

Posted , 4 users are following.

My lungs have changed but giuve me a new inhaler to try

MedicationIncruse Ellipta 55micrograms/dose dry powder inhaler (GlaxoSmithKline UK Ltd) - 30 dose - inhale 1 dose daily

Clinical history and observations

Oxygen saturation at periphery 98 %

MRC Breathlessness Scale: grade 1

Dry cough

Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease annual review (XaIet)

Mild chronic obstructive pulmonary disease

**2019 Forced expired volume in 1 second 2.60 L

2017 it was Forced expired volume in 1 second 3.24 L

2016 it was Forced expired volume in 1 second 3.01 L

Number of COPD exacerbations in past year

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

John,

We are not Drs or Nurses on this site, but patients ourselves. That said I'm not clear about your current problem. I'm not a chemist (pharmacist) either and don't know all of the meds and their effects.

Please explain your situation in a more conversational style if you would please.

I'd like to understand and be of some help if its possible. I say this with all the best friendly concern.

All the Best

• Posted

Hi I too am not sure what you are asking! The most important figure is your lung function (FEV1). You said you are mild though. x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.