My migraines seem to have cleared up on their own

Posted , 1 user is following.

I've had migraines (flashing aura and splitting headache) about once every couple of weeks for 40 years, but luckily a couple of aspirins or paracetamol killed the worst of the pain.

However in the last few years i've stopped taklng them as an experiment, and although I still get the harmless auras, I no longer get the splitting headaches.

I mention it here to let people know their migraines might hopefully clear up just like mine did.

PS- one self-help thing I tried over the years was to keep the contrast on my TV and computer monitor turned right down in case it was triggering my migraines, and I think it helped.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.