My Nevro Experience

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have had the Nevro since December 2016

I have so much back, hip, feet and leg pain I have trouble walking without it

It relieves pain from my hips and legs the lower back and relieves the pain from the neuropathy in my feet

you can have an MRI I have had 4 done since 2016

I recently had 1 done 3 days ago and

between laying on the hard surface and having the Nevro off when I got off the table my hips and legs hurt so much I could hardly walk

I have great difficulty walking without the unit

Dr McRoberts recommended it and implemented it.

The day before the implementation I could only walk 1200 steps before the pain stopped me. 2 days after the trial implant I did 5000 steps with a reduction of 80% of the pain

The technicians at Nevro are amazing. they will return your calls in 24 hours

I've received replacement remotes and charging units within 24 hours

if I need the unit adjusted they will do it within 1 or 2 days

they have adjusted it more than a dozen times

they now have a new program that has high and low combined and it works incredible for both my back and my legs and the neuropathy in my feet

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

My concern is that I have a rash and tingling in my feet and my hand legs and feet are iching. I had a stabbing pain 2 days ago like someone was using a knife.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.