My Odd Cycle

Posted , 1 user is following.

My periods have been on a very regular schedule since April last year... of being about 80 days apart. I don't get why, my stress level is about the same my habits are pretty much the same, I get the same amount of sleep as before and my periods before where regularly between 34 & 47 days apart, and then all of a sudden they decide to get like this. Not that I'm complaining, the cramps are worse after a longer amount of time, but Midol makes it almost unnoticeably, it's just weird. I only had 6 periods last year.

My poor period app keeps assuming I'm either forgetting to log my cycle or that I'm pregnant lol, I log "play time" ask s** because that's the only option on the app and it helps me keep track, so I guess their algorithm thinks it's possible😆

Finally just started again 86 days after I finished my last one, on the 92nd day of my cycle. See? very regular😂, I even started on the same week of the month. Just had two completely clear calendar months in between, almost 3 months total. Started on November 14th last time, and February 13th this time. I guess I'm weird lol.

Anyone else have this

1 like, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.