My Opion

Posted , 2 users are following.

There are so many side efforts, depression is one crying things can upset you easily, anoy is a better description. Sometime it seem no one listen or even try to understand what you are trying to make them see what you are going through. I have young neighbors upstairs of me who stomps and let their big dog run at 1:30 sometimes 2:30 in the am . I have purchases 12 pair of earphone just to go to bed , I lay and listen to church music to drown them out just a little till I fall asleep or they quit they upset me so bad my doctor put me on ZOLPIDEM for Anxiety . When I stop taking AMLODIPINE they don't bother me like that anymore. Now I just don't care. I refuse to take another pill because 1 caused that problem in the 1st place. Find out what works best for you. There is a solution you just have to start somewhere. Pay attention to your body , you know it better than anyone.

3 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

So glad to hear you are now off amlodopine and that you are getting your life back in track. Onwards and upwards.
    • Posted

Yes Kathy80717, we all want to be here for a good while we must stay alert on the meds we take. In fact everything we take is a test drug and sooner or later we hear it has a potential health risk. Well by this time we would have already taken it too long. All we can do is HOPE AND PRAY it has not done irreversible damage. Good Luck Kathy80717

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.