My ops Monday really getting nervous

Posted , 6 users are following.

hi all I am really getting nervous now, been cleaning everywhere, laundry all done, just starting to panic god I will be so pleased when this is all over with xx

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Marilyn just wanted to check on you. I hope you are doing ok. Please let us know. I am still praying for you!
    • Posted

Hi I am gaining now thank you, I have had areall rough time, I had an infection in the umbilical incision, started really small redness it spread to all over my tummy, blood pressure went to 175/100 pulse 100 I had to go into hospital for 3 days on Iv antibiotics and oral bombarded with them, 7000mg a day, they made me very very sick, but they worked eventually, I haven't been able to eat or drink properly for over a week I just eat small bits of food, and drink as much as I can, but my swabs were clear yesterday so I am on the mend now, thanks for your concern, I hope everyone is okay and getting better every day xxx

• Posted

So sorry to hear what you've been through Marilyn, that's awful. Glad you're on the mend now and hope you're 100% very soon. Sending love, Jane xx

• Posted

Oh my. I hope now you will mend and life's routine will return to normal. All the best to you. Xx

• Posted

Oh my gosh!  Sorry to learn you had such a rough time!  But glad to know that you're now on the mend! Please take it very easy, and continue to let us know how you do! xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.