My pain has taken control,over my life ,I was recently canned from my job.

Posted , 5 users are following.

Im in constant,fear that theres nothing,any one will do about it.I've struggled with it for yrs,with no one ever believing,my joints aren't lucide.So again I'm off to a new job search,that won't inflame,my joints.what going to happen to me ?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I just got your comment and realize it's been 3 days since you posted it and no one's made a comment so I don't know what's happened but I will try to help you. I need more information before I can give you any advice. Like where is your pain coming from, what hurts on you. How long have you been hurting. What have you done to help with the pain? Have you seen a doctor for your pain. Has the doctor done any kind of x-rays for your pain? Any kind of details would be helpful

• Posted

Hi Carla, I feel we kind of have the same story, only your pain has been a long time, I do hope you get answers soon.

I have been in pain for the last year knees, lower back, wrists, neck and been told basically its all in my head, I had to leave my job as a Chef i was told I wasnt up to speed which doesnt help if you are slow working in a busy kitchen.

So now I am currently on ESA benefits and have been told to change careers as cooking is upsetting my symptoms especially in my wrists, easier said than done, really frustating i understand your pain no one seems to listen hate not working and dont even know how long i can live on benefits for someone who has been a chef for the past twenty years, take care carla i hope you get an answer very soon,

JamesĀ 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.