My partner has high blood pressure and we don’t know why and the NHS won’t do anything.

Posted , 2 users are following.

My partner is 24 years old and she vapes and she is overweight. She has also given birth to a baby girl 4 months ago.

She has always suffered with high blood pressure due to her having sinustachcardia not sure on spelling but after giving birth the doctors have told us that she dosent have that anymore and instead she dosent require half beta prograin propanol sustained release. Then after a week her blood pressure started getting high 140 - 160 / 90-110.

Then it was getting too low with the medication so they changed it to 40mg and then to 10mg so she can take as many during the day up to 3x

She suffers with anxiety and depression and is scared to be alone and to leave the house incase she collapses and she gets dizzy and its quite hard for the both of us especially when i have to leave her to go to work.

We have spoken to a doctor and they bassicly said its not that high for them to do anything about and its just getting us down because she dosent know whats wrong with her. If anyone know what we can do, help would be much appreicated.

thanks

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hi michael hope you and your family are fine.

If your partner suffers from anxiety and stress dont leave her alone.

and as for hypertension I found a book online(free) which helps to control blood pressure.

I think it might be useful. If you want I can share that with you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.