My penis looks different, why?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Haven't thought about it too much before but now I just have zero confidence. Just explain my penis to me... lol

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Looks like you have a very small opening of the tip of your foreskin.

As long as you have no pain and no infection and can have penetrative sex and masturbation, then there's no physical problem. However, you say you have no confidence, so clearly there is an emotional problem. Why is you confidence so low?

• Posted

What you have is severe Phimosis.  As Pepasan alludes to, is, the choice of whether you do anything about your penis's physical circumstance it is up to you.

It would help to know the following information: what is your age?  Do you masturbate, and do you obtain pleasure from this, or simply, do you abstain from masturbation?

The essential, sounds like you need to discover why, and work on improving your confidence and state of emotional well-being .....

• Posted

Can you pull the penis head back? If not you may need to removed.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.