My penis won't go in

Posted , 3 users are following.

I tried again to have sex with a girl last night, foreplay was decent she was wet enough for my penis to go in, but it just wouldn't enter again? I'm not exactly the biggest (about 5 inch erect), but it should still go in. I have an appointment to see a urologist at the end of the month because the doctor felt I wasn't properly developed down there. It still looks like a child's penis in terms of appearance (i.e. no actual mushroom appearance on the end), could this be the reason why my penis won't go in? We tried almost every position and just had to give up. It's really getting me down, I'm not fulfilling women??

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Has the girl had sex before? Did she try getting on top with you on your back and guiding your penis in herself? Can she get a diildo in comfortably? If she is tense it may make it difficult and sometimes it is just hard to get the right angle. I think it would help if she were more involved in solving the problem. In terms of not being properly developed in term of appearance it sounds like perhaps your foreskin is not retracting? In any case that should not make any difference in terms of you being able to penetrate your girlfriend and you should not agree to a circumcision should the urologist suggest that (assuming you are not currently circumcised) without doing some research.
    • Posted

No she's a virgin, yes she tried that, but still couldn't manage to get it in. She kept trying to put my penis there herself, but nothing worked.

That's the issue, I have very little foreskin as it is, do you know how your penis used to look as a kid? Yeah mine looks like that (serious)

• Posted

Is your penis erect (Hard) enough? or does is it keep "folding" as you try put it in? Length isn't really an issue given the context, what you're looking to consider is how much girth you have. it may be you're too big for her to be comfortable, especially if she is a virgin however I wouldn't say it's "too big to fit" based on the fact the vagina is very stretchy. I don't think your penis appearance as any bearing on this, if anything what you have described sounds like it should be easier to go in.

• Posted

Yes it was bloody erect enough. I'm not long or wide haha!

• Posted

Some woman had long lips down there and some don’t. Even a average 7 inch can have complications with that but did you use lubrication or did you try other positions? Doggy style should be a easy position as long as she’s at a right angle.

• Posted

No lubrication and every position possible. Couldn't get it in with doggy style either, I'm worried that I'll never be able to have sex?

• Posted

Have you measured your penis before?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.