My period is 5 days late but I have symptoms that it's coming

Posted , 1 user is following.

As the title says, my period was supposed to come 5 days ago, and I'm worried since it's never late. I feel cramps, I'm starting to get acne, my breasts hurt when I touch them and my hair is getting dirty very easily like it always does when I'm on my period.

For details, I've had protected sex a week ago but my sexual partner didn't ejaculate near my vagina and when he was inside of me we wore an intact condom.

I drank ginger and cinnamon tea all of these past days to no avail, they simply didn't do anything for me.

This is my discharge as of now, the texture isn't sticky and it has a sort of metallic smell. Could it mean anything? I kind of need help and I'm starting to freak out that something might be wrong with me.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.