My period is 6 days late, help!

Posted , 2 users are following.

So I usually have a 34-35 day cycle, but today is day 41. I have taken a test but it was negative, also when having intercourse we used condoms and the pull-out method. So, what is the possibility of me still being pregnant? I have always had regular periods, and my last cycle was also late! 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

If you don't mind my asking how old are you ?

It sounds like your cycle is just changing. They tend to do that. But if you don't start soon I'd take another test.

• Posted

I am 19 currently, and have now taken a few tests. I feel like I have been very safe, so now I'm a ball of nerves!
    • Posted

Have you tried the test called first response.

It's the earliest detecting pregnancy test.

Otherwise I'd say you're just experiencing a cycle change

• Posted

Yes, I tried that one today and it was negative, I will try again in the morning!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.