My periods are lighter and getting more often.

Posted , 5 users are following.

It's been just under a year when I jumpt into all symptoms.All checkes are good. Just need to be ressured that it is ok.

My period last month was 5 days early and now the day is 20 again.

I'm 43.

Thanks

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Yes my periods started to do that when I was 44. I am now 47 and they are still doing the same. It is normal for that to happen during peri xx

• Posted

Hi Sally,

Thank you very much. I just panic. Thinking that Doctors missed something.

Get dizziness as well. And so many more symptoms.

Blessings

• Posted

MIne did the same.. stayed that way for about 3 years then went back to every 4 weeks for a year.. now im at the sometimes you get a period.. sometimes you miss.. then you miss 4.. then you have 2 in 2 weeks..rolleyes oh the joys... I have noticed though that i rarely have to take pain killers anymore with them.. 
    • Posted

Hi Littleme,

I get spotting around ovulation time even I've had all good still can't rest. My stomach is playing up as well never used to. 😐

I am a healthy eater always drink lots of water. It's annoying.

Many thanks for your kind words.

• Posted

I get a constant loss between period and ovulation sometimes.. just brownish dicharge then occasion a bit of spotting  had it on and off for about 8 years but became more frequent the last year or so.. from what i read its common and nothing to worry about. I did go through the stage where everything bothered my IBS .. but now that seems to have settled and ive just got an allergic reaction to sugar rolleyes go figure... haha just when you need the confort food it takes it away from you.  IM hoping that will eventually settle down but its going on for about a year now.  This menopause is one huge rollercoaster ride of crazyness.
    • Posted

Hi Littleme! Thank you very much. I reed a lot too but there are so many info saying if. ..if ... watch for Cancer 😡

Very scary and my GP isn't helping. He is an old man. I'm doing lots of tests but I feel a bit better then 1 year ago. Would be nice to have a special clinic where we could have a proper talk about symptoms and problems and don't feel like mad.

Blessings

• Posted

Yes. Me aging.This mounth 28 days but so havy with huge clots.

All tests are fine and smear test is good too. Is it normal? I expected that periods will get smaller and dryer?

A bit confused.

Any ideas? Any one else get it like me?

many thanks

• Posted

Hi Natalia,

Have you had any Yeast infection ? just check this out. 

If you get early body, your body wants to get clean your blood by that time. So try to eat healthy and avoid sugar.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.