My Pip review is due Wednesday

Posted , 5 users are following.

I am due to be reviewed this Wednesday on my pip can anyone let me know if I fail this assessment will my original pip claim stop from Wednesday if I fail the thing is I haven’t had much time to collect information plus I’m waiting to be referred from my doctor to navigo I can’t stop stressing out of it all I have had 2 heart attacks in the past dvts and suffer from depression plus I am with a new doctor now as I have moved I just don’t know what to do plus no one can be with me when dwp attends and with my anxiety it is getting me down please can someone help me understand whether I will still get my pip till

which I was awarded it which is November or will

It be stopped automatically? 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Joanne,

You'll continue to be paid your PIP until a decisions been made on this review. If these decision goes in your favour then you'll have a new award notice, with a longer period of time. If the decision doesn't go in your favour then your payments will stop 4 weeks after the decision is made, regardless of when your current PIP award is due to end.

Did you send in any evidence at all? Maybe you can start a diary for a few days or ask someone that knows you well to write you a letter. The assessment will be the same as the first one you had. Answer those questions with as much detail as possible and avoid answering just yes or no. Good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.