My rashes are 80% gone but last 2 days my legs feel like 100 pounds...normal? help!!

Posted , 2 users are following.

I think I'm right around the 6 week mark.  Doctor said she thought I had PR a couple of weeks ago and that it would get worse before it gets better (which it did).  Last night I was standing up cooking and kind of randomly my legs felt super weak.  I have already been fighting fatigue (some days better than others) but this feels a little different.  It feels almost like my legs are half asleep and not getting normal blood flow to them.  Now I'm starting to wonder if I have something else even more severe.  Does anyone out there have or had something similar to this?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

No, I have not heard this yet from anyone here. Did you have a biopsy done? A scrape biopsy, even if your rash is almost gone would tell you whether you have PR, if not, you can go from there. Keep us posted!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.