My recent gyn visit wasn’t as bad as my last 3 visits why is that

Posted ,

I recently went to my new gyn doctor she was really good and explain every thing I told her about my last gyn visits how I saw my nurse practitioner at my primary care office she was so invasive it upset and it was so painful she asks me about my sexuality and out the blue talk to me about same sex empirementing In a way that made me feel really bad about myself I was so nervous to see her she was nice about that she said that my sexuality is my own business if you want share with people you can but If you are having sex with the same gender we have to test you for diases and she explain every thing in way that was so comfortable and I could understand it the Exam wasn’t painful either it was wired the nurse practitioner was in her 60s and had like 30 some thing years of experience and she was so much better she just became a doctor 4 years ago why is it that she was so good and comfortable and that nurse practitioner wasn’t advice appreciated 

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.