My right hand feels weaker than it should be.

Posted , 1 user is following.

It might be carpal tunnel syndrome cause i play games alot and i do usually drag my wrist around. But i got this issue like 3 days ago. My left hand is perfectly fine, while my right hand, the grip of it is weak. Not weak like i cant hold stuff or that it is preventing me from doing daily activities, but it does create a problem when i have to write something. Its not constant, it comes and goes. If i had ratings 1-3 of the weakness i feel it would be something like usually its 2 (doesnt even create a problem in writing but i do feel light pain/weakness in the center of my wrist (those muscles that move fingers i suppose)) sometimes (rarely) goes up to 3 where its annoying to write and sometimes its 1 where it feels like normal. Its really weird. I noticed that when i dont think about it i almost never feel it. And the weakness in the little muscles is very oriented on my thumb. Its hard to explain but i dont have a problem of making a fist without the thumb, but if i try to make a full fist i feel it. Should i be worried?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.