My right testicle is bigger than my left one ( actually left one is much smaller) pics attached

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello Everyone!

I'm Sohail & I'm 25years old (Asian) since childhood my right testicle is larger than the left one and till date, I haven't experienced any pain or discomfort. The other day I saw couple of youtube videos and I'm afraid that my testicles might be effected with a hernia or testicular torsion im having sleepless nights thinking of it and I'm scared to counsel the doctor please someone kindly take a look at the pictures and let me know whether I'm normal or this needs to be worried

this could mean alot to me. thank you in advance

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

i have the same problem and i dont know what to do

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.