my scabies symptoms, bed bugs, full story, need help.

Posted , 2 users are following.

okay, so it's time to get into full story here. basically my house has struggled with bed bugs for a while. i am in a tricky situation as the child of the house so it's not entirely my choice this hasn't been resolved. (i can't fight it alone and care takers would rather ignore then help) so lets say 3 years, i know what a bed bug bite looks like. no burrows or anything like that..............NOW, last year my moms boyfriends mother apparently contracted scabies. she comes to visit. in this time frame im home after staying at my grandmas for 6 months and maybe a couple weeks later my arm has a bazillion tiny bumps on it, similar to tiny warts or hives and is itching like CRAZY. almost like a burning, insane itch. again, i knew this wasn't bed bug symptoms. not too long after this my arm is clear but my hands are covered in these wart-like marks. my feet. the "warts" ooze clear liquid. i search online and stumble across scabies. my boyfriend also contracts this from me so i am wondering if warts or scabies as this is contagious. bed bugs are not issue for him. he passes this onto his cousin. so it is clearly contagious condition. i go to doctor, doctor says he sees why i would think i have scabies but says it's more like eczema. i tell him i've given this to my boyfriend, he told me he doesn't care about my boyfriend and refuses to listen to me. i go to other doctor, she says it's probably scabies and she prescribes me permethrin. i live where it's otc so i didnt even need prescription lol (didnt know at time.) i use permethrin 3 times a week (i go overkill) and it doesn't get better. i go to doctor and ask how much do i have to clean to resolve this. she says cleaning hardly matters and it should have worked. so i am confused. i try perm once more with boyfriend and actually see some relief. lasts for like 1-2 months then comes back. my boyfriends case is resolved. i give it back to him. now i live in a house where my mom does not care. she saw my cream and basically said to hide my symptoms so her boyfriend doesn't freak out and leave her. she knows about her boyfriends mom. still didn't care i probably got it from her. im not allowed to do laundry all that much and have to do it at my boyfriends most of the time. same with shower half the time. my symptoms are as follows:

very, very faint white colour scratches, you wouldn't even notice unless you looked really up close. if squeezed they would potentially ooze clear fluid, tiny red scratches, sometimes large scratches maybe 8 cm long, usually always straight lines, not usually curly. visible mite or creature activity. at night time. to elaborate i could sit and watch hive like redness appear and spread rapidly. have seen this on my boyfriend as well. almost like something is travelling beneath the skin. sometimes wide spread, sometimes a thinish dotted line, curled or straight. now, for me, with the exception of a few times, i do not experience much itching. like at all. for my boyfriend his itching the first round was insane. the second time his itching is still more than mine but noticeably turned down. soon, i acquired scabs dark in colour the size of an average mark or a little larger. SUPER hard skin in these spots. if these scabs picked would either bleed profusely, or reveal deep holes in skin. holes usually reveal pure white underneath almost like bone to provide a visual to you. these scabs crust over pretty much immediately. and i mean instantaneous within 5 minutes some of them and certainly within a day. small but insane dry patches of skin. if patches squeezed or scratched will likely bleed, ooze clear fluid and result in new brown, bloody scabby area. pretty sure sores are infected. tiny black dots will often come from open sores, i've heard these are mite feces. as for location i have tiny marks all over arms that resemble pimples, faded scars (?) on hands that are light brown in color, then actual deep holds on wrist, chest and shoulder. had marks in butt crack area that disappeared after applying sulfur for 4 days straight and no washing. other marks stayed and new marks appeared in other places. i am thinking scabies because typical scabies treatment IS providing some relief but not much. new symptoms started this week include extreme skin shedding. to demonstrate, if i even lightly scratch my neck or palms my skin sheds like if you're rapidly grating cheese. have been told this is symptomatic of early stage crusted scabies. marks, on elbows tiny, red and pimple like, marks on areola tiny skin coloured and wart / hive like. i know this is not caused by bed bugs because it has shown to be contagious, even to boyfriends cousin who we know does not have them. a girl i know has also caught this from the cousin so it is rapidly contagious. i have suffered due to my living arrangement and my boyfriend thinking im crazy an denying his own symptoms. for example he had TONS of marks in butt area and i could see he was itchy and he denied it. he even got high (weed) and said he thinks we need cream again and then all of a sudden was in complete denial and even accused me of harming self. mom does not care about my situation, so long as her boyfriend doesn't have to know that's more important. i am going to assume they haven't been infected because i isolate myself in my room due to being so depressed. i have a painful infection from all this and it wasn't until i convinced my boyfriend to take me seriously he started to care. i am just confused about why i never itched more than a few times. i will post pictures as well..image

those were early stages. now i will still get those kinds of marks but i dont have a working phone rn to capture. but to give you an idea of my suffering. does anyone have any answers? advice?

1 like, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.