My scalp is crazy!!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

al started 2 mths ago. my scalp became itchy AND Sores STARTED POPPING UP ALL OVER my scalp. yes i scratched it often. scalp begain to swell so i went to family dr. he said it was follocslitis. so i was given 10 days of antibioticd. the sore started to go away. but under the scabs were (i couldnt see them so ill just tell you how they felt like) this sounds strange but they felt like round tunnels. that stuck to the skin. ive never been able to get one off whole to see what it looked like. every time i did it just shread .

so i still have those they are hard. then i started feeling lilke i had alot of build up of powdery sustance abd would scrstch it. id run my finger back and forth and thinking i was scraping off the redidue but then it would pop back up. thats when i realized my scalp was swollen in the back, ok so last night i woke up to a silky substance all in my hair so i washed it and when it dried the silky resadue was still there. i washed again still the same. my scalp started leaking and whatever it was was at first sticky but a short time later ot would turn rock hard and it covered the back of my scalp. and my hair stuck to it and it hurt to try and get it off. also the front of my scalp felt thick but it never flacked off. ive spent hours and hours doing searchrd and could find anything, so i gave up and put my hair up into a messy bum and called a dermatologisy . has anyone here know whats going on?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.