My sex life is almost non existent at 27? Ani worry it won't change?

Posted , 4 users are following.

hey guys

i hope all is well.

i am a 27 year old guy who is currently working as an engineer and despite having good times in my early twenties its been 4 years since i had sex.

because there have been many changes and struggles over the past few years o have now improved but cant seem to have a sex life currently.

all my friends are regularly involved with someone and it makes me feel my time wont come and it makes me panic.

any suggestions on how to go about sorting this out? its affecting my daily life

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Well if you are just looking for sex then you might be scaring potential gf's away! I would concentrate on finding a meaningful relationship with someone you care about and I am sure sex will follow. x

• Posted

true but thong is i cant find a relationship either. im not the on to sleep around, but finding a relationship is really hard and with the way everyone at my age are succeeding, it feels upsetting that i cant even get a date.

• Posted

If you have an outgoing personality and can liven up others you should have no problem but stay away from dating clubs. They will take your money and disappoint you.

• Posted

YOU WILL KNOW WHEN THE RIGHT PERSON COMES ALONG BUT I SHOULDNT WORRY

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.