My skin disease Journey for a diagnosis and cure before it's too late.

Posted , 5 users are following.

More Pics

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

i know all how bad it is never heal and leave a weird indentation and circled raids marks in its path..NOT FROM PEELING JUST A SCAB ..this st is far from a scratch pimple egzama or dermatitis ive been t o over 3 different e.r. hosp a handful of docs derms and have my fair share of additional scarring due to the biopsies that I've been told come back clear I just don't get it color Ali there is an issue and it's not what they love to blame it on like Dermatology ola Morgellons if I got into the extent of what it is done to me physically and mentally I would sound like most of you however I walk around with a huge indentation on my forehead that was caused by this tragic fd thing i cant define...it looks horriable and have been told by a surgeon that o ts my frow lin e BULLS***. frow lines come over time not night. and they dont have weird white lines shards of glass black hairlike o r clear shiney hair like smaller may I add impossible to pluck out unless you're really lucky but end up to just X they are actually stronger than steel and could follow through the smallest of and poresthe pores that we can't even see like a thread stiches even through my earlobes and earing holes!!! and produce a weird unexplained feeling that literally pains me in so many different ways emotionally physically made to feel so mental and have had doctors even say I do not need any antibiotics or cream I need a good therapist I mean seriously yeah like this is what I want for myself right this is the way I choose to look I love looking old tacked up f***** up marked up I'm 10 years older than I should?? and whoever is dealing with this keep in mind the pigment will never return to with little white circles all over the place and scars just like I have and that raise little circle I tell you about on the circumference of the circle that they call Scar Tissue yellow how could it be if I never picked it or touched it and was not a scar scars just don't come by themselves not to say that I never put my hands on it but certainly not to the degree to where I should have what I should have we all have messed up our skin from time to time and we're not always as resilient as we were when we were younger however definitely did not cause this on my own f*** those people....im here for anyone.. and I say this because no one was ever there for me no one believed it nor wanted to hear it and they still make fun of me to this day my so-called true friends that I've all dropped because they think that I'm crazy because I was stupid enough to call it a worm Once Upon a Time you know like we all have seen Monsters Inside Me It's not like it doesn't exist it's just that if you're not dying in the hospital or seizuring out or hallucinating your word is never good enough I only wish it upon them!! I'm far from Evil just honest it took the best of me and the one thing that I once did like about myself like having Flawless skin completely away and now has me hiding in doors inside behind makeup but never covers the spots hot as hell in Florida so I just stayed depressed and by myself this is been going on for too long that's why I'm adding it on this website cuz I know that you wouldn't be on here if you aren't going through something similar if not the same thing everything that I hear sounds so much like what I'm going through you know sometimes it's just so on the money some people I just want to all rally together and stand up against this thing that doctors call Dermatology hola a complex of the body or the image I am completely and sound and mind... and have tried every single solitary thing out there I even believe that there is a smell to it you don't get to smell it that often but those of you that have know!! and it's not from anything discreet thing out of my skin like pimple pus or blackhead Whitehead because nothing ever comes out for weeds to death and also in areas that I'm not even touching so if anyone has had that happen to them please let me know because I need to know this thing is killing me... so basically if I pluck an eyebrow there should be no reason why I bleed on my cheek and the whole eyebrow thing that is a completely different beast in itself because I believe that from the nasal on up to our forehead is where it actually borrows and calls it HomeBase I all of a sudden have a map from my nosein and out eatingvaway thinning out and causing distruction in its path....up to my forehead my largest scar looks like i was in a car reck !! still making way all around down my neck to my shoulder to my chest I mean it's all connected I see it I feel it I know it I know what's going on inside of me... but canot prove it or. deal on a daily like a normal girl...all the scartching or picking does not cause this. yes picking isnt good bit the only vice i have its damage leaving weird lines n shapes behind ..i lost even sensation in my main scar totally. on the surface yet the shocking biting. nerve. that is so deep is the worst and the odd thing is and will not even bleed?? onset it bleed to much or in a close to unrelayed spot ..not CRAZY THIS CONDITION AND HOW IT STOLE MY SOLE IS IM LEFT W A BROKEN HEART AND SPIRIT...NOT THE SAME GIRL I ONCE WAS. inside and out...now JUST A UGLY SHELL OF A PERSON I ONCE WAS ...AND WHY IS IT. WE ALL ARE CRAZY HERE SINCE it seems to be the common diagnosis I have cried to doctors stating well then I must be crazy and they have sent me on my way and of course all of this without insurance impossibly expensive yet so willing to find the cause and cure it I would spend $1000000 and live on the street then to want to feel the way I feel I've covered mirrors just so I don't have to look at myself now does that sound like person making this up or causing it because I'm not and those of you who are going through it know it to be true so thank you for listening an d reading..feel free to DM me

i I have no problem sharing my pics or even FaceTiming with a sister suffer or a person that has been going through the same Agony having this unfair battle and never being heard or helped..ive lost hope..

H

Moderator comment: I have removed the email address as we do not publish these in the forums. If users wish to exchange contact details please use the Private Message service.

Moderator comment: I have edited this post due to the swearing. These are open forums so as per the T&Cs please do not use offensive language in posts otherwise they may be deleted.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.