My spots are fading & haven't gotten any new ones.

Posted , 2 users are following.

I can't be 100% for sure, but I think yogurt was the cause of my spots. They appeared not long after I started eating the stuff. We went on vacation for almost 3 months, no new spots and no yogurt. After returning, I started eating the same brand again, and the spots exploded in growth, both quainty & size.

It's been 6 / 7 weeks yogurt free & have not had any new spots & yesterday, 2 coments from people on how much lighter in color they are. 

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Thank-you for your entry. My GA flared after eating yogurt for a week. I have suspected dairy in general for not being healthy for me. I will not eat any and see. 
  • Posted

the fading was short lived, as well as new spots. They re appeared in numbers last week.

I now have close to 250 spots, they better stop, I can't count any higher than that smile

• Posted

I had itching all over my body. It was broken out everywhere but my face. I finally had to take prednisone to stop the itching. 

I am going to write my own story in the discussion part, but I hope you find a cure.

• Posted

Not planning on a cure, just hoping I don't become 1 huge spot. Thakfuly, they don't appear on the head
  • Posted

have you gone wheat/gluten like alot of the people in posts seem to have gotten relief from? I have tried it today. I am so hungry!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.