My stomach feeling kind of funny, should I be sorry?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi everyone,

I am slowly getting back to myself. I had been jogging 4 or 5 miles a day which is a great thing. I am losing weight dramatically which I was not expecting that. It had been 10 weeks recovery from fibroid surgery. Everything is good except I felt funny. My last trip to see my doctor was last month ago, I was puzzled my doctor told me that I can try to conceive now. I was confused because I read somewhere on internet stating that it takes 3 to 6 months for uterine to heal. My partner and I had sex back in jan 22 while  I was on my period. Yes, sound gross. It had been awhile for us. My period end early the next day. Either I lift weight made my stomach sore or it is something else. I am waiting to see if I missed a period this month. I am tired of mild cramping. I am hoping to be a mom soon🙂

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi QueenBettyBoop,

I am beyond having kids as I've already experienced the joy. I had the UFE procedure and 3 months post op. You seem to be doing great with whichever procedure you chose; wish you the best of luck becoming pregnant. I have no idea what the funny feeling is due to for your body, however, I hope it subsides.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.