My stomach hurts someone help

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm 15 and the Monday that had just been I ran the school cross country which was 3km. When I finished running the whole course my stomach started hurting i felt as if I was going to vomit but nothing ever since my stomach gets sore and i get headaches I can't eat much because it makes me gag and it feels like I'm going to vomit. Walking home from school before my stomach started hurting really badly and i had to stop on the side of the foot path because I felt really sick and my mouth started filling with Siliva and i couldnt breath right . I have decided to wait for he weekend to pass before I go to the doctor's because I have level 1 I need to study for. i have been feeling like this for 4 days now can someone please help.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi shanelle12

Do you think you are stressing about your exams?

Also, you may be allergic to certain foods..keep a food diary.....day, date, food eaten and see if a pattern emerges when eating certain foods.

If nothing emerges then I suggest you see your doc. Another thing could you be pregnant hopefully not!...but early stages you get sick...how are you in the morning?

I hope you can get an answer..but something is going on you don't get pain snd sickness for no reason.....best wishes..

• Posted

I am still a virgin! I never want any children because i hate that people give birth to a child when others need a living family. I'm having trouble eating most foods I would normally eat regularly. I don't think it can be stress because I'm a very relaxed person and i don't get stressed easily in the mornings I wake up and feel sick but I can eat normal cereal and start the day like any other, now that I think about it, if could be the stress of looking after my younger brother and sister when my mum is working. I hate feeling like this, I'm a person who loves sports, thanks for your help hope i can figure this out
    • Posted

Hi shanelle12

Well done!! for keeping your virgin status....yes looking after younger siblings can be stressful....but as mentioned before if your symptoms continue long term definitely go and see your doc and ask for an ultrasound scan to see what is going on in your abdomen......hope you get it all sorted ..best wishes......

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.