My story - anal fissure and Botox

Posted , 2 users are following.

Botox 8 days post off for anal fissure

Please feel free to inbox for my full story and any suppprt I can off you !

Has anyone's fissure healed from Botox ?

Although I overall feel better I still have small pain passing stools and feel tender afterwards for abit

I was put under general aneasthetic and had a polyp skin tag removed ( basically because pre op I had anal spasm it prevented new skin healing on the fissure so grew all as a ball)

From what I can see now because the Botox has relax everything is a big tip from the outside to the inside and it's scary to look at! How ever the outside part seems to have healed so far but the fissure inside still appears like a fresh cut

my surgeon has told me it will heal and give it the three months and for what ever reason it's taking longer to heal il have to do another three moths of Botox

But honestly I'm so depresed going through this every day and really need comfort and support sad

Has anyone's fissure healed with Botox? Does the outcome get better each week?

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi, I had Botox 2 weeks ago and nothing has changed. I'm hoping that it's still taking some time, but I'm so over it!

• Posted

sad how devastating sad how on earth can we manage this I feel like dying

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.