My story, it will pass ?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Well.. i'm "sufering " from anxiety for like 3 months , at least that's when i've discover it. Sudden rapid heart beating , nausea , feeling like i'm going to die - ambulance- hospital - right lung pleurezia . They've checked me for lupus.. nothing . Made a set of analisis..nothing. Constant fear of having something bad , some sort of heart disease , lung disease.etc . I'm going to terapy .. don't feel like it's working anymore. The fear of having somthing bad has past.. but i stil have chest pain and discomfort. Also back pain .. some days are good .. some are bad . I know now that is something that i have to deal with.. i don't know what to do .. i'm scared that it will never pas.. sorry fot my bad spelling , this is not my first leanguage

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hello Cristina. So sorry to hear you've been suffering with all this. Your story is like many, including mine. And it sounds like you've actually made a huge step already, in the sense that you're no longer actively afraid of something bad happening. Now you just have all these physical symptoms that linger -- they're not as scary to you now, but they're still upsetting and uncomfortable, right? Well, some days will be good, others bad, like you said. But the more you learn about your AD the more you'll be able to cope with these symptoms. Will they ever pass completely? Maybe, but probably not. But that's okay! Because now you know you can handle it. You've been handling it for months, and you'll just keep getting stronger and wiser. These feelings will eventually become your New Normal, and you won't even think about them. Keep going with the therapy, make sure you're eating right and exercising, and above all make sure you pamper yourself a lot. Self care is super important for AD sufferers. So do stuff that makes you feel safe and happy. I promise you that over time this will weigh less heavily on your mind. Just be patient with yourself. smile 

Much love & feel better soon 

• Posted

cristina sorry to heat about your symptoms i am facing the same problem like you from 4 years now may be from before then that but never notice it but from last 4 years it destroy my life done plenty of tests-----echos 24 holter ecg for heat 16 other normal ecgs one ecg show slow hert beats but then i have 24 hours holter ecg which was norml blood work normal urine normal feel scared of planes + heart attack death some time feel scared by  travelling in car ========don,t know what to do start taking medicine from last one week Propranolol 10 mg 3 time a day + lexapro 10 mg once a day feel scared now but not like before hopefully by using that medicine i feel well-------i have hot sensation in chest tightness and discomfort  in left side chest ------------ i must say don,t be panic try to calm your mind thts the only you can live happily other wise you will become like me run to hospitals every time i sit in hospitals since from the morning to night like a crazy person that if suppose i have attack some one will take me to the doc------well now i am little bit fine then before by relaxing my mind
  • Posted

The one thing i have learned about an anxiety disorder is do not predict the future! This is the crux. What if... that needs to be tamed. In an anxious state of mind any "predictions" are going to be poor ones. Its a negative way of thinking. And you will be prophetzing it to come true. In cancer patients they use visualizations to heal dont use it in reverse. Bottom line o not think about tomorrow.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.