My Success Story. Am still on the Journey. Don't give up

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hallo everyone, I have a true story to share with you all.

Am 32 years, got married with no issue. 2016 I was diagnosed with multiple fibroids, had laparoscopic in July 2017 after then we have been TTC but to no avail.

we were so worried that I had to make up my mind for a major operation in Nov 2018 because the gynecologist said having an IVF I have just 30% chance of it surviving with the fibroids.

There is nothing God can not do if you believe. I cried and pray always to an extent I call my parents to pray for me too.

I stay in Germany with my husband.

I was on femibion and vit.D for almost a year then I stopped and started taking a tablet which contains iron,vit. B12 and C, and follic acid. I took for just 2months and the miracle happened.

I went to see my gyne to prepare me for an open in September 2018 she checked me with the scan and booked the surgery for Novermber, all this while I was expecting to see my monthly flow which never came then we ran a test. to my greatest surprise it was positive😊. I and my husband went to the hospital for a confirmation it came out positive.

my gyne called my case extraordinary pregnant with multiple fibroids and endometriosis. But as the pregnancy occur the endometriosis is gone and the fibroids remains.

I am 19 weeks 3days today.

I want to encourage everyone out there to hang on and trust God he made it possible.

nevertheless the Journey still continues for me until it is over. I just don't want to keep it to myself but to let other ladies who have similar problem with me not to give up now. be strong and we will cross the bridge.

be free to ask questions or send me messages in my inbox.

stay strong, stay healthy....

1 like, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.