My surgeon won't schedule hip replacement surgery #1until DERMATOLOGIST gives clearance for GA.

Posted , 5 users are following.

I relapsed with an outbreak of ga,diagnosed in '04, cleared for more than a yr,through the stress of becoming crippled, detoxing twice,all kinds of Dr. STRESS & misdiagnosis,unrelated to ga. Then,3 weeks after my helper quit me, just ready to schedule surgery, bam,i broke out like wild fire,again.Even though I had surgery in '08,with full blown ga all over, no complications, healed beautifully.  Does ga give cause to postpone surgery,in the real world?, outside of the paranoia widespread,AMONG Dr's in Fl. about everything!  It's 1 of 2 hip replacements,each w/a month? of P.T. needed after a year of being crippled,in an injury,in my home,unintentionally,by others.Alone,in agony,crippled too long,for no good reason. ANYONE,PLEASE HELP WITH INFO. Thanks!!!!

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

First off, I am so sorry f
    • Posted

HI ANGIE, I SAW IN MY EMAILS THAT YOU REPLIED.  I can't access any replies,signed in and all. please tell me how to read what you wrote,

Thanks,

• Posted

humira works.  Two doctors have used it with success.  Look into it and research and talk to your doctor
    • Posted

I've heard Humira advertised on TV,  Too many side effects. Have you,or someone you know benn treated for GA SUCCESSFULLY,W/O OTHER HEALTH ISSUES ? BUT THANKS!!!

• Posted

yes with no side effects.  only about 7 shots or 2 months.  it's not long term.  the doctor had her stay in the office after the first shot.  it worked

• Posted

My surgeon was satisfied w/ my dermatologists go ahead w/hip replacement #1,having an outbreak of ga,on my last appt to schedule surgery delayed. ALL ALONE,IN AGONY CRIPPLED,W/O HELP,IS VERY TOUGH, FOR A NORMALLY INDEPENDANT PERSON. thank you to all who replied. i may be inactive for awhile,but staying on to deal w/ga.NEED CLOBETASOL PROPIONATE IF ANONE HAS UNOPENED,UNEEDED TUBES OR SAMPLES, EMAIL ME FOR INFO, HAVE SCRIPT ON FILE,NOW $97 FOR 45G TUBE. no can do!  sad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.