My symptoms

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have :

-throat tightness

-problem swallowing

-ear ache (right one and left one sometimes)

-headache (comes and go during the day)

-hoarseness ( a little bit)

-stiff neck

what could it be ?

Ps:I don't drink or smoke cigarettes I tried hookah for some time that it

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Ahmed,

So sorry to hear that you're having these symptoms and really hoping that you feel much better soon. I'm afraid I'm not a doctor or anything and couldn't offer any kind of thoughts on diagnosis, hoping very much it is something minor that will pass soon.

If you are concerned that it could be mono, it can be checked out with a simple blood test from a doctor - definitely worth going to ask them for that and hopefully it can be something that you can rule out.

Craig

• Posted

Hey there craig

I actually to the doctor who examined me gave me some meds but they didn't work so I went back and what she explained to me that ear ache is caused by fluid stuck behind the eardrum which therefore caused my headache and explains why i am feeling dizzy and my stiff neck is basically stress and anxiety which basically cased the tightness and tension . But still I wasn't convinced so I went and got an ultrasound and it stated that everything is in its place and in normal size and no sign of any lump or anything at all which kinda drove me insane because the symptoms won't go away .

• Posted

Hi Ahmed,

Really hoping you are feeling much better soon and that the ultrasound and everything coming back normal can put your mind at rest a bit. I know it can be so frustrating and worrying when getting symptoms and not knowing the cause. Hoping this means things will settle for you very soon.

I'm going through a really bad time myself with hip pain / tendonitis and it's got me so down right now, I do understand how awful it is to go through pain and suffering. Just hoping and praying God has mercy on us all - God is our only hope, He is the great Lord and great healer, grateful we have that hope.

Craig

• Posted

Amen brother

I think to put in mind that whatever is going happen in our is god's will gives the mind and the soul a rest . I think my pain is fading and I hope the same for you . Peace be upon you .

• Posted

Thanks for your kind and good works Ahmed, definitely even through the toughest times we can hold onto the fact that there is hope because of God, and even if we can't see the answers or are struggling right now, God is there and always with us, and this present suffering may well be preceding God's plan for amazing good and new things in our life.

Wishing you good health and peace too - I'm believing that God is going to heal you completely. Grateful for your kind words for me too as have been struggling right now. Praise God. Thinking of you Ahmed, hang in there- one day at a time - as God says today's troubles are enough for day.

Craig

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.