my throat seems strange, is this normal?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have noticed that if I try to spit out the saliva from the back of the throat it will be a bit bloody, so Ive flashed a light in there and saw this weird formation on the side of the throat (left). is this normal? I am beginning to worry.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi JST, Your throat looks red and it looks like your tonsil is inflammed...do you have a fever? If SO, or if you get white spots(pus)you should see if your DR wants you on anti-biotics...If NOT, you can try gargling with 1tsp salt in 1 cup warm water (a few times a day and keep your teeth & tongue clean) to see if it helps after a few days...it can be a viral thing or an infection but, you can try the salt water while you wait to talk to your DR no matter what its cause...Good Luck💒🌈🎶♾💞🐾🍀☮

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.