My Tinitus behaviour

Posted , 4 users are following.

i have it both ears induced I think by ear clearing. It is about 9khz. It sometimes during the day abates especially if I listen to music on my iPod for several hours. Has anyone similar behaviour?

1 like, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I'm thinking about when I hear the sound. It can be when other load noises are around or not so I don't think the brain is ironing out it's effect. I think the sound is coming from the ear mechanism itself. As it started after ear clearing by water jet (both ears but one slightly loader than the other) then I go for that explanation. Sometime the sound abates implying the ear is trying the clear the damage. If I concentrate on the sound when it's quiet it does not return. At that time I can detect that it is slightly loader in my left ear. Still, I don't think there's anything that can be done about it just fingers crossed but I am preparing for it to be permanent and hoping it does not get loader.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.