My tongue is like this for months. What's the cause?

Posted , 4 users are following.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Is it painful? I had got sores on my tongue when I was a kid. Not on the corners but on the surface. And doctor told it was vitamin deficiency.

• Posted

Could be any number of things; see your doctor for diagnosis. We are not medically trained on this site so we can't diagnose you.

• Posted

Hi helen37203

Your tongue is somewhat swollen this is why you have indentations of your teeth at the side of your tongue, this is usually an indication of B12 deficiency. See your doctor for a B12 check...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.