My twin was diagnosed with Hsv 1

Posted , 1 user is following.

Well my twin was diagnosed with HSV1 like a week ago & it was hard on him & also on me cause well he is my twin, but I’ve done my research & I’ve learned that a lot of people have this & they are living a normal life & also a lot have it & they don’t know they have it which is a very common to have, although I suffer from anxiety & major depression & also my brother suffers from the same thing as me, so it’s kinda difficult at times to deal with this more mentality wise cause you know how the thoughts can be... I know everything is going to be okay cause it’s very common to have & it shouldn’t be something to be hard on ourselves... I just wanted someone to talk to over this cause I love my twin brother & I know that it’s going to be fine & that it shouldn’t even affect him at all 

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.