My vagina does not look right at all I’m scared

Posted , 4 users are following.

My boyfriend fingered me yesterday, and I bleed a bit, then today it continued to bleed just a bit every few hours but it was mostly just watery clear discharge the entire day(more than usual) and light brownish blood. I just checked my vagina and it looks like this. Is something wrong? I'm REALLY scared.image

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

which part is concerning you?

• Posted

The bottom part / my hymen is worrying me. I don't know if it's supposed to look like that or not. It's never looked like that before.

• Posted

I see 2 brownish small lesions on the left side ,they should heal soon if they are from his finger.

The center area looks like VP ,it's benign

• Posted

its looks fine. they come in all shapes and sizes. looks like you have VP on the left which is normal and nothing to worry about

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.