My vagina is swollen burning and has blisters...

Posted , 3 users are following.

I went to the doctors on Friday because I was feeling so sick I couldn’t stand up without feeling faint and sick. I also mentioned how my vagina was so uncomfortable and burning when urinating as well as in general. I have been put on anti biotics for a UTI but now the pain is worse and I have an extremely swollen vagina and it’s covered in blisters that have now burst and have gone crusty and yellow. I believe this is more than a UTI and I think I may have thrush as well. 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

This sound likes herpes espically since you said they are crusting over I would get it swabbed as soon as possible before they heal 
  • Posted

Have you had sex recently? Pain and burning during urination, swollen vagina and blisters that burst and form scabs, all of these resemble herpes symptoms. As I know, a yeast infection or thrush only causes blisters when you experience extreme itching and you scratch it. That means for thrush cases, scratching the itch is the only way leading to blisters and this only occurs in severe cases.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.