My vision has been feeling weird, and i am dizzy and sensitive to light and noise.

Posted , 5 users are following.

has any one had problem like this? 4 months ago, i was playnig computer game for about 3-4 hours, then my head started feeling strange and feeling dizzy, and like i am ganna pass out if i don't stop playing and rest my eyes. I've had episode like this before from gaming, but my head and eyes will usually recover after resting. However, this time everythng changed. Since that day, my eyes have been very sensitive to light and motion. My eyes alawys feel like blinking and irrirated, espeically when i try to watch TV and drive. I also feel dizzy wheni look at things. My vision is clear, but there is just something wrong with it, i can tell its different. feel like its focus problem. But i have seen 2 different Ophthalmologists and they both said my eyes are fine. 

Now, I can't even walk into supermarket, or sit in a resturant, and can only barely drive. I get dizzy sitting in a resturant, and always have to stare at close object, if i look too far, i'd feel dizzy, and with the combinatino of light and noise, my dizzness will get worse and my head will hurt as well.( tightness in the back of my head)

Even when i try to drive, i get dizzy when i look left and rigth, and even by cars movement, and my eyes will start to blink. when I try not to blink, my eyes feel irriated. I tried to use eye drop, but it doesnt help. And my vision just doens't feel the same anymore. 

I have so much trouble going any where now, and can't really watch any tv or do anything on a computer. Does anyone know what's wrong with me? 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Have you tried treating your eyes for dry eye? My eye doc also said my eyes were completely fine but I do have the sensitivity to light and irritation. I'm not too sure about the sensitivity to movement but my eyes sometimes do that when they're tired or overworked or they could just be irritated. I would try maybe some dry eye drops, make sure there is no preservitaves in them. Also I take fish oil and bilberry, they are good for overall eye health and I've seen a big improvement by doing these things.

Idk if this is exactly your problem, i'm not an eye doctor but it wouldn't hurt to try!

• Posted

Hey. Any updates on your condition. I've been searching the internet for my symptoms and it brought me to this post. I have the exact same symptoms. As I read all yours I couldn't believe it. I have been to 2 eye doctors. I've had my brain scanned. Nobody can find anything. I was starting to think I was crazy. Have you got a diagnosis yet?

• Posted

hey mzcandy ! any updates on your condition.

Im experiencing the same thing.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.