My Vitamin D3 is low

Posted , 5 users are following.

I am 22 and have dissiness neck pain, hair thining, tingling in legs, fatigue, Anxiety , i have been diagnosed with low vitamin d , My level is 16.44 ng/ml .

The day before yesterday i started taking indrop d3 oral injection somedays i think wow I'm getting better finally and then a day or two later symptoms are back.

How long dit it take me guys to overcome this? Does anyone has these symptoms ?

Im so tired of being sick .😓

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

HI Azhar, i had the same last year. Are you on facebook? If so join the group, Vitamin d deficiency uk. You need very high doses to get it back up and theres links to good supplements and advice on their page. It dies take a while to feel better unfortunately. Good luck!

• Posted

Hi,

Please check liver enzymes and bilirubin as well as B12 vitamin.

Didn't you have CBC results?

Best Regards

• Posted

Hi, i have lower blood levels of d3 , Must have 30 ng/ml to be a healthy .

• Posted

Hi,

Yes, I know the ranges.

Vitamin D3 in not all.

16ng is very low, but most people have 15-30n/g.

Best Regards,

Przemek

• Posted

It will take probably at least three months to improve your vit D level, hopefully you should feel a lot better then though.

• Posted

I take Indrop d3 injection ampoule ,

Is it good to raise vit d level?

• Posted

I would have thought so if you are taking a high enough dose.

• Posted

i am not sure how long but i am also going through the same right now. was identified to be 7ng before 2 months and after 60000Iu currently in 28.5ng. now starting to take 2000 Iu per day.

now feel better than before. but still anxiety and panic attack is there with mild pain around cheat, muscle cramps in knees.

i believe that since the deficiency was built over time. it will take time for the body to adjust back. hoping things to go nicer.

• Posted

Current level - 28.5 ng/ml

Vitamin D3 - 2000 IU per day (night)

Vitamin C (1000 unit) + Calcium (250 mg) per day (night)

CO-Q10 150 Mg per day (morning)

• Posted

Hi Thanks for your concern. General physician checked by B12 and folic level and told it is good.

Liver enzymes I got in checked in the recent blood test and got it checked by my endocrinologist, he seems to be fine and he started with my dosage of my Vitamin D + Calcium.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.