Posted , 5 users are following.
OK, so I have had my second episode of gout. it was unbearable for 4 days when I decided to take action. I have listed my strategy to manage and clear it here. This might not be for everyone but my theory was to just try and BLAST it. No half hearted measures. Hopefully within 3 days this will alleviate your pain. It fixed me in 3 days
1) Got to your doctor and get Colchicine. Take 2 tables 3 times a day 8 hours apart
2) Also get Diclac 50mg from your Doctor. Take 3 tables 3 times a day for swelling
3a) If you cant get Diclac get Tumeric tablets from a health food store
3) Go Vegan for 3 days. Cut out ALL meat/dairy. but no Asparagas or Spinach
4) Drink FOUR litres of water a day. Yep. 4. Your p**s should be clear at all times
5) Make a juice of 80% Celery 20 % Apple (its horrible otherwise) a liter a day
6) snack on cherries - up to 20 a day - fresh, tinned or frozen
7) Make a drink of 1 lemon squeezed and big spoonful of baking soda (not bak powder)
8) Take a the strongest painkiller you can get - dont go over maximum amount!
9) Keep as much pressure off your foot as possible
10) Soak your foot in epsom salts and warm water twice a day for 20 minutes
11) drink 3 cups of nettle tea a day. No Sugar. Cut out all caffeine
12) Get some kind of gel/cream for the swelling. Lots out there.
13) Dont use any freeze sprays. The uric acid loves this stuff
14) Go to the sauna if your a member of a gym. sweat it out.
15) Stay positive, if you can handle this you can handle anything
There we go. Seems extreme. But then again so is gout. and when you have the pain youll try anything to get rid of it.
Chances are youll feel better after this anyway with the whole water and vegan thing.
Stay positive everyone, it wont has forever
1 like, 6 replies