My Wife receives chest pains about 3 times a week?

Posted , 4 users are following.

She also told me the pain is on a scale from (1/10) is 9.

She fearful of the doctor and afraid of cancer since her grandfather died from something similar. Refusing to go to the doctor i have come here to find some answers hopefully before forcefully taking her to the doctor

Help will be appreciated

Thanks

Adam

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Adam,

next time the pain strikes go to A&E, my experience (during the week) has always been good. Please - i got a long lecture last time i went cos i leave it late or avoid going, i dont wait or defer anymore. Better to go now - the earlier you catch things the better the outcomes When in pain go to A&E and let then set up the tests etc - please,

• Posted

Hi Adam,

yes it is, I was off to bed at the time and thought replying was important, I didnt hang around to check if you wantd any more info though... sorry. In my experience A&E can at least check the major thoughts - heart attack, angina's xray for any lumps and bumps / swelling and blood tests, all happens in a very short period of time - for me usually within 8 hours all has been done. they only miss the spasming aspect of "my" type of angina. going to the doctore prior or after any pain could be days if not weeks before gtting through the same set of tests so go on the next set of pain espeacially as it is so bad - please...

• Posted

There are many things that can cause chest pain, including heart problems.  The easiest and fastest way to get the best info on may be causing it is to go to the ER when she is having symptoms.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.