my worried about my nephew, please someone help me to help him...

Posted , 3 users are following.

Okay, first off he is only 15. And this has been going on for about 4 months now and he is extremely scared that he is dying. Literally dying. He said that his chest itches and his throat and his side hurts all the time. And he says that no one believes him that he is dying. I'm so scared and I do not know what to say to this baby. He should never have to feel this way, and I can't take it away and I'm scared. I think it is anxiety, and he needs to go talk to a therapist or something. Could anyone PLEASE PLEASE tell me what I should do to help him? Or where should we take him?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I'm 21 and I feel the same way all the time and it's just getting worst .. I wish I could tell you what to do .. but I feel so hopeles
    • Posted

God love your heart and his. I thank you for sharing with me. Is there anything anyone has been able to do to make you feel better? I sure hope so for your sake and my nephews..
  • Posted

Please please get him to the doctor and tell him how he is feeling. I went to the doctor and I got some resasurance that everything was ok and now I have been referred from free under the NHS to anxiety courses with a therapist. I'm 16 and I take KALMS. All herbal remedy. Take two a day and it takes all the bad thoughts away etc. Trust me it works x
    • Posted

Thank you so much sweetheart. And I am so sorry you are going through this as well. I hope and pray every day that this will go away a baby should have to ever feel this way. No one should. My heart goes out to all of you guys... Thank you for the information we will be sure to take him again and I will make sure to ask about kalms. May God bless you...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.