myrbetriq for urethritis

Posted , 1 user is following.

Okay i been have trouble since June i first went to urgent care and they said i had urine hesitancy so they gave me a few days wort of meds okay took this it help okay but it came back again. so my family doctor finally decided to help and and find a uglist to see. i saw on in Oct and they did a bladder test and said i had Nonspecific urethritis. and gave me DOXYCYCLINE which did not help just gave me side effects. so i am still having trouble. feeling like i have to go but can't and then when i try later i am able to go. i am also feeling like i go a lot, and having trouble starting the stream. since june the symboms are better then before. but still getting symptoms. i am seeing the doctor on wedensday so i a hoping to get a little more test done. has anyone had these symtoms and what medication is aviable

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.