Mystery Symptoms for almost a year

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have so many things it’s gonna take some unpacking so some background:

I’m 21 and have had chronic migraines since age 7. They are hereditary and have often sent me to the ER 

They’ve gotten better over the years with chiropractor visits and medication but still happen every week and usually start with neck tension 

I always have tight muscles and aching joints (every single joint pops) 

I also have delayed sleep phase disorder , clinical depression, and general anxiety disorder 

I’ve found out recently about my slee disorder which explains my “insomnia” and daytime sleepiness BUT I have some mystery symptoms! 

Sometimes at the store or if I’ve been standing for (30min-2hours) my legs just feel like they give out and I feel like I’m being pulled down into sleep a couple of times I’ve had to lay down from fear of falling and have vomited all over while laying sideways and not been able to lift my head or neck and then return to normal like 5 minutes later 

I often fall from dizziness as well and this is NOT THAT 

Please help I’m so scared and my doctors are getting me nowhere 

(I’ve had normal MRI and CT scans and I don’t have narcolepsy, vitamin deficiencies, and have tested negative on all blood tests for auto immune diseases) 

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.