Nacious

Posted , 3 users are following.

Perimenapause nacious every day is this normal 

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I had this when I was 39.  I went to my doctor because I lost 20 pounds.....she didn't seem concerned, never mentioned hormonal, didn't offer tests, just said it is probably anxiety and offered an antidepressant.....which I didn't take......years following I have had so many crazy symptoms, from my bladder, to back pain, and the list goes on....Looking back it more than likely was hormonal.  I see the doctors so much more than I ever did because I am always getting some new strange symptom.  I still can have days where I feel nauseated....feels like morning sickness, that's why I think it is hormonal.

• Posted

I actually get the headaches and eye, ear pain now usually during my period....yes heart rate that is fast is anxiety related when I get my mind in a stage of worry my resting heart rate can be 90-100....  normally it is 65-70.  I had all the heart tests done this past summer due to chest pains and heart palpitations and everything was normal....thank goodness. 
    • Posted

When did you started perimenapause, and does your headache on one side or both, I'm going crazy I'm thinking of going on hrt patch 

• Posted

Well going by my symptoms I think it started at around 39 as I said my symptoms are always changing and some stick around.  My periods are still very routine, but each month they are different, I have had hormones tested many times, sometimes they are normal and others they are starting to deplete....this is normal for peri.  I get dizziness to...what I started doing is I keep a diary and a lot of my symptoms are worse from ovulation until after period.  I have gone to the doctor over the last two years....I have had many tests, sometimes twice and everything comes back normal.  So I am told it is either anxiety or perimenopause.....or anxiety caused by perimenopause.  I did go on a progesterone cream for a few months and I felt the best, but went off of it as I don't want to be on hormone replacement due to breast cancer history in the family, so I don't want to play around with the hormone she too much.  

• Posted

Yes axsiety can cause many sytoms .for me starts in stomach area almost like a constant hunger pain or ache .for me it was so bad I couldent eat .normal person hr is 70/100 but, whilst have slighly fast hr the palpitation may feel like u have extra beats and then loose a beat so almost feels like flutteting so somethimes for a second it feels like you have to take an extra breath or two. Can be uncomfortable at times.
    • Posted

Yes a cream you apply it on day 15 of your cycle....to the inner arm until your period starts.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.