Nail discolouration

Posted , 3 users are following.

Over 2 months ago now my big toe nail started changing colour, my doctor said it was bruised but it's changed I think, I think it's got darker but it doesn't hurt I'm scared stiff please let me know what you think!!

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

P.s if anyone knows how I can attach a photo that would be great
    • Posted

You have to select the option "Request desktop site" in your browser options (if you are viewing this site from a mobile device). Then reload the page and four icons will be displayed at the top right corner, above the text input field. Select the one to the right (showing a mountain and a sun). It will allow you to select a pic. (It has to be below 2Mb in size). 

I have attached a screenshot so you can see the icons. 

• Posted

Claire maybe check with a podiatrist. They are the experts on what's fungus and what's not in feet as it's all they do all day.  They a lot more helpful in this regard.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.