Nasal drip

Posted , 12 users are following.

Evening fellow warriors!

Sorry, a little gross but......I'm so fed up of a constant mucus drain down the back of my throat, I'm constantly clearing my throat and its getting sore at times, on top of that my throat left side feels dry and as if it sticks together sometimes or even as though theres a lump there!

Anyone else experienced this?

3 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

This sounds like me. Its been happening for years. Nose runs on and off all day,but not when im asleep. I also am constantly clearing my throat. Gross! Throat is not sore. Have the lump thing too. I do have a growth on my thyroid.it has been tested, not cancerous. The lump is from my anxiety.my mother had this as well. Her nasal drip is from a deviated septum.

• Posted

thank you michelle, i'm sorry youre going through it too but it is a relief to know i am not alone!

• Edited

Going through this now. I have been going through horrible allergies. So I have the PND, watery/itchy eyes, congested nose, constant throat clearing, body aches and just an overall feeling of cruminess! So believe me when I say that I can relate.

• Edited

same here...feels like the never-ending flu/cold. been over a year Now...pretty constant but some times worse than others...i.m so scared I.m gonna feel like crap forever. allergies, post nasal drip, runny eyes...what gives??!

• Edited

Yes mame!! You have discribed me to a T. Post nasal drip everyday. Clearing throat. Sometimes it feels sorevand now Ive developed over the last few weeks the lump. My gp was giving me antibiotics saying it was sinus infection butbit never cleared it up it has been constant. I know how you feel and it horrible. Wishing us all the best..xoxo

• Posted

aw so sorry you have this too. i think i will see the doc tomorrow as its making me worry! what a vicious circle we are in.

• Edited

Same here too...only I keep sniffing. My husband gets so annoyed with me.

Every morning is the same thing...as soon as I stand all the fluid starts to drain (I have no idea where all of it is hiding).

I blow my nose for about a good hour every morning trying to get it all out by it still continues to drain ALL DAY LONG. I just want to shove a plug up there lol

• Posted

I have had this for a few years, cough every morning! Have you found any relief since you posted this a while back?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.